CLICK ON MONGO TO FOLLOW US ON TWITTER!
- RT @Justin_Marks_: Nothing. There is nothing good about them. (2-400/400) about 22 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Justin_Marks_: Here's the good thing about all these conspiracy unraveling twitter threads... (1/400) about 22 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Back in the day, we really did kill this... https://t.co/ulrtmyeAwo about 22 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @behindyourback: I never believed in satanic possession until I hadh two children who don't like french fries. 04:40:46 PM May 28, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @behindyourback: Now that he's back, Trump's tweeting again which begs the question, does the Pres of the United States not have an inte… 04:39:05 PM May 28, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Author Archives: Mongo
Yep. That’s right. The Black List recorded a table read of BALLS OUT for it’s new podcast series. And it is pretty goddamn entertaining. Go HERE to listen to it. Do it now! Then read a sweet article about the … Continue reading
Our latest script tanked. 13 people read it. All said no. And while this was an attempt to write a more mainstream script than BALLS OUT, it was still too retarded to sell. In any case, we decided to throw … Continue reading
Today is the day that we update this blog! UPDATE: Today is NOT the day we update this blog.
That’s right. The Robotard 8000 has finished another screenplay. Now, when I say finished, I mean that we completed the first draft of a new screenplay. And we’re still too close to it to know if it sucks termite balls … Continue reading
Yep. That’s right. It’s happening… …AGAIN! Everyone’s favorite armed water mammal Battle Dolphin Zero and yours truly, Mongo Needfood, will once again be leaking faux wisdom and partially digested Chee-tos™ all over the streets of Austin, Texas THIS COMING WEEKEND, … Continue reading
Okay, so anyone still reading this dumb-ass blog probably has some idea of how THE ROBOTARD 8000 came to be. I, Mongo, met this other dude, Battle Dolphin Zero, on a message board for WGA members, an open sore cesspool … Continue reading
We feel like dicks. It’s hard to believe we haven’t updated this shit since last October. What kind of assholes DO that? We must be dicks. *** Anyway, just wanted to post a quick entry of inconsequence to assure you … Continue reading
Yeah. We’re going. Yeah. We’re gonna be on some panels and shit. Yeah. It oughta be a profoundly life-changing experience for all you all that attends us. … Continue reading