CLICK ON MONGO TO FOLLOW US ON TWITTER!
- Every time I eat butter by the stick, I think of Brando. 04:18:11 AM February 22, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I like to microwave mayonnaise just to watch it scream. 05:11:01 AM February 21, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Manda_like_wine: You know the sound a person makes when sipping a cup of very hot tea? That's the sound Stephen Miller makes when he cl… 11:28:00 PM February 19, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I've now been awake for longer than I've been alive. 09:09:24 AM February 19, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- https://t.co/dBEoU0K0Pj 09:58:48 PM February 15, 2017 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @behindyourback: I understand the joy of impeaching Trump & Pence but think of the high tax-payer cost of funding the invertebrate tank… 06:56:50 PM February 15, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Author Archives: Mongo
Yep. That’s right. The Black List recorded a table read of BALLS OUT for it’s new podcast series. And it is pretty goddamn entertaining. Go HERE to listen to it. Do it now! Then read a sweet article about the … Continue reading
Our latest script tanked. 13 people read it. All said no. And while this was an attempt to write a more mainstream script than BALLS OUT, it was still too retarded to sell. In any case, we decided to throw … Continue reading
Today is the day that we update this blog! UPDATE: Today is NOT the day we update this blog.
That’s right. The Robotard 8000 has finished another screenplay. Now, when I say finished, I mean that we completed the first draft of a new screenplay. And we’re still too close to it to know if it sucks termite balls … Continue reading
Yep. That’s right. It’s happening… …AGAIN! Everyone’s favorite armed water mammal Battle Dolphin Zero and yours truly, Mongo Needfood, will once again be leaking faux wisdom and partially digested Chee-tos™ all over the streets of Austin, Texas THIS COMING WEEKEND, … Continue reading
Okay, so anyone still reading this dumb-ass blog probably has some idea of how THE ROBOTARD 8000 came to be. I, Mongo, met this other dude, Battle Dolphin Zero, on a message board for WGA members, an open sore cesspool … Continue reading
We feel like dicks. It’s hard to believe we haven’t updated this shit since last October. What kind of assholes DO that? We must be dicks. *** Anyway, just wanted to post a quick entry of inconsequence to assure you … Continue reading
Yeah. We’re going. Yeah. We’re gonna be on some panels and shit. Yeah. It oughta be a profoundly life-changing experience for all you all that attends us. … Continue reading